If you are interested in a course in Flemish higher education you need to realise that certain language requirements apply. You will need to hand in proof of language proficiency at the inscription. Following language certificates are welcome:
- a certificate of one successful year in Dutch taught, secondary education,
- a certificate of passing a study program or one or more course units, with a total study volume of at least 60 study points, in higher education where Dutch was the language of instruction
- a language certificate level B2 being ‘Vantage’ in the European Framework, which corresponds with:
- level 5 of the University Language Centre or
- degree 3 level 8 at the Institute of Adult Education or
- a certificate „Dutch as a foreign language‟, profile „professional linguistic skill‟ of the Dutch Language Union.