International Week further explores aspects of sustainability.
After last year's successful edition, International Week will further explore various aspects of sustainability. The programme will include sessions focusing on HOGENT-expertise as well as sessions highlighting expertise of international partners, both from education and research practice. HOGENT is looking forward to welcome you!
HOGENT also invites you to share your own expertise during the International Week. Do you have unique expertise in one of the sustainability domains the International Week focuses on (sustainability policy, climate-energy-mobility, inclusion, biodiversity, sustainable use of materials) and are you willing to give a 45-minute (English) session? Please contact the HOGENT International Office by 24 November and do not hesitate to convince other international colleagues to participate!
The six themes will be covered according to this schedule:
- Wednesday 20 March morning programme: sustainability policy
- Wednesday 20 March afternoon programme: climate, energy and mobility
- Thursday 21 March morning programme: inclusion
- Thursday 21 March afternoon programme: sustainable use of materials
- Friday 22 March morning programme: biodiversity
More information coming soon!