handbooks and syllabi
You can order study materials in our student shop. Check out this page for more details.
What do you need?
Every student who registers at HOGENT receives a personal student card (with an account name) and a Microsoft 365 activation code (on your private e-mail address and by text message on your mobile phone) for creating a password.
With your personal account is it possible to access a lot of HOGENT applications and study materials.
How can you order
Go to hogent.standaardstudentshop.be. Sign in using your HOGENT account when asked to do so (sign-in is only possible after registration).
Order your handbooks, syllabi and other items according to your individual year programme. Use the search function to easily find all the material you need.*
Place your order and pay online, so that your order can be processed immediately. Please note that syllabi are only free when ordered using the 'Search in your programme' function. Handbooks are always charged.
You will receive a notification in your HOGENT mailbox when your order can be picked up (usually after 3 to 4 business days).
When picking up your order, you must present the notification email and your student card.
- * Use the search function to order items according to your personal programme (and not via the Education tab).
(click the image for a larger version)
- Syllabi for the School of Arts are only free when ordered using the 'Search in your programme' function. Handbooks are always charged.
- There is a local pick-up point at the Students Affairs Office at Campus Bijloke.
- When picking up your order, you must present the notification email and your student card.
- Wrong orders will not be refunded and are your responsibility!
HOGENT distribution center
Gebouw D, across stairwell 1
Valentin Vaerwyckweg 1
currently not physically accessible