An associate degree is a higher vocational training and aims upon further development of a specific profession with a high focus on practice. Be aware that all courses are taught in Dutch.
An associate degree equals to an EQF5 (European Quality Framework) whereas a bachelor degree equals to an EQF6, which puts the associate degree in a unique position for further professionalisation of a student with a vocational background.
Associates not only have higher stakes at finding a job, but also have easier access to further education. Upon completion of an associate degree, you can easily apply for a bachelor degree at HOGENT.
All these courses are only available in Dutch.
- Accounting Administration
- Building and Construction Drafting
- Electromechanical Systems
- HVAC systems
- Legal Administrative Support
- Marketing and Communication Support
- Computer Programming
- Production Management
- Education: Secondary Education
- System and Network Administration
- Construction Site Organisation
- Shop Management
- HBO5 Nursing
To receive more information on application procedures contact us: email@example.com