Qualification of Retail Management
Academic year: 2019-20
Field of Study: Business Management
Study load: 180
- Organizing and managing: translating the strategic policy towards employees, determining objectives and actions, and managing staff.
- Organizing and managing: organizing and following-up the daily management taking into account the complex and (un)predictable reality of the working environment.
- Organizing and managing: anticipating and adjusting on the basis of all available variables to achieve the short and long term results.
- Collaboration and leadership: actively cooperating within each team and taking (joint) responsibility for achieving common results.
- Collaboration and leadership: from an appreciative attitude, assessing situations and employees, responding to this in order to create an inspiring and safe working environment in which personal and collective development are central.
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting: combining and maximizing customer focus and sales, guaranteeing customer flow, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Research and innovation: questioning concepts, processes and systems, detecting opportunities and striving for continuous optimization and innovation.
- Research and innovation: recognizing research needs, methodologically setting up and executing research and interpreting research results.
- Communicating and connecting: communicating effectively and efficiently and using communication to connect with all stakeholders.
- Reflecting and developing: autonomously and actively managing one's personal development through critical (self) reflection and a learning attitude.
-Reflecting and developing: thinking and acting in a sustainable, value-oriented and inclusive manner in order to make a positive difference in society, now and in the future.
A Bachelor (Ba) of Retailmanagement can, after the successful completion of a bridging program (between 45 and 90 credits), gain access to the following Master Program:
- Master of Science in Commercial Sciences
- Master of Science in Communication Science: Communication Management
- Master of Science in Communication Science: Film- and Television Studies
- Master of Science in Communication Science: Journalism
- Master of Science in Communication Science: New Media and Society
- Master of Science in EU-Studies
- Master of Science in Political Science
- Master of Science in Sociology